What Launcher replacement would you recomend for a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

salpiche

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and I am not too happy with the louncher or the UI. I am so used to vanilla UI after having mostly Nexus.
so what Launcher replacement would you recomend for a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 or which one are you using?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

dmtchico

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I agree, Nova Launcher. After you try it for a while and decide you like it, I like the Prime version for the gestures to launch apps.
Don't rush it, just try it for a while and try it's features.

I use it on my GT-P3113, 4.0.4, Imm76D.P3113UEBLH2

I like the drag and drop to create home screen folders
custom grid sizes
hide-able/scrollable dock
re-sizable widgets
and Swipe gestures to launch apps. (prime)

Good Luck.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Nova or Apex for me it really doesn't make a difference of the two. I don't spend a lot of time customizing my tablets. As long as I have the apps I use the most, that's really what matters the most to me. I did change the wallpaper though last week. :D

salpiche

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Re: What Launcher replacement would you recommend for a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Tried both and ended up selling the tablet and getting a Nexus 7 . I however paid for the nova launcher and its been used on my girls tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Tel864

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I've tried them all and always come back to Go Launcher Ex or Go Launcher HD. I like the HD version best except for no scrolling dock.

papafrankm

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I like nova paid edition. The folders are very functional, easy to clean up a lot of apps.
It nice to have the ability to easily switch between launchers too.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Android Central Forums

Marc Le Bourdais

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
When I got to know android on my ace phone, I soon installed Go LauncherEX.. and it's now the same launcher and theme on my tablet (Tab 2) and my work phone (Note 2). Pay a close attention to Nova launcher. It looks like windows 8...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome