- 231 Posts
Tab 2 7.0 or Tab 7.7
I am looking to upgrade my original 7.0 Tab (running cm9) and am considering both of these devices. I am on Verizon and would still like to be connected to the network as opposed to wifi only (or I would probably just go Nexus 7). Would be interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on which unit is the better way to go. I am leaning 7.7, but the price seems a bit high. Should I be considering a different model?
Thanks in advance.
from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
- By jackitoday in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 132Last Post: 04-16-2012, 01:14 AM
- By nautcasprt6 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:07 PM
- By CarrierUnlock in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 08-29-2011, 11:28 AM
- By fldude99 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 26Last Post: 07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
- By Pre-dawn raid in forum ViewSonic G TabletReplies: 16Last Post: 02-27-2011, 04:46 PM