I need to downsample movies
I have a lot of dvds and blurays on a external hard drive. I need to downsample them so i can save them on memory cards can anyone recommend software to do this. I have been told MX player will play them is that correct?
Last edited by fish323; 11-06-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: error
- 11-07-2012, 11:27 AM #2
- 11-09-2012, 09:08 PM #3
Re: I need to downsample movies
I tried Handbrake and I am not impressed. I am currently using Android Converter. It is 63% through a 7GB dvd conversion so far this has taken 18 hours!! Not impressed at all. i think the best idea will be to use a wifi converter for a hard drive as putting my movies onto hard drive is easy and very fast with Slysoft.
- By scalisoft in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2013, 03:14 AM
- By maxdrive10 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2010, 06:46 PM
- By gibsonhtp#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 44Last Post: 06-03-2010, 03:21 AM
- By Scincidae in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:15 PM
- By jjenson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:09 PM