I thought my Tab 2 7.0" was 8GB? It says it only has 4.59GB total
I just got the Galaxy Tab2 7.0" for my wife and I am setting it up but was struck by what I found. I understand that some of the memory is going to be taken up by the operating system, but is it really using almost half? Am I missing something?
Also, is there a guide to for iOS users to get the most out of Android?
- 11-17-2012, 02:02 PM #2
Re: I thought my Tab 2 7.0" was 8GB? It says it only has 4.59GB total
Check the posts with "SD Card" in the titles. Plenty info about the SD Card. The 8 Gig is shared with the operating system and Apps and data. the apps are installed in the 4 gig you are talking about and music, pictures and videos should be saved on the actual SD Card.
I have the 8 Gig version and something like 83 apps installed and plenty room for more. No regrets!
Last edited by extraclass; 11-17-2012 at 05:43 PM.
- By twowheeledwonder in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2013, 08:24 PM
- By trojanknight in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:01 PM
- By abredt in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2010, 12:07 AM
- By gizzyman in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2010, 10:21 PM
- By EpicRavensFan in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:17 AM