Ordered my Tab 2 today!
Excited...I ordered my Tab 2 7.0 today. I'll be coming from Kindle Fire. The Fire is a good 'reader', very good. But that's about it for the Fire.
Can't use to browse much at all. And, that's what I'll use this for.
I got it in white only because EVERY SINGLE thing I've ever had has been black. So, it'll be different.
I'm excited about it but I can say I'll miss reading my lending library books (one free a month) on my Amazon Prime account. I really liked that.
Everyone seems pretty happy with their tab2.
I like everything about it so far...I played with one in the VZW store today.
And, I got it at a great price today, Black Friday, at VZW for $99.99.
It'l only be $10.00 a month on my family share plan.
SO, overall I'm happy. Although my wife ain't too happy. She's not as techy as me.
BUT>>>>I'm bequeathing my KF to her!
So, has anyone found any workarounds for not having access to the Lending Library in Amazon Prime?
I won't be rooting.
Thanks..and any other Tab2 advice appreciated.
- 11-24-2012, 01:20 PM #3
- 88 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ordered my Tab 2 today!
Im getting ready to order another one. Wife has one and now I want one. For the $150 bucks there are selling for new locally I cant go wrong. On the other hand I just dont see enough quality improvement with the Nexus 7 so I decided against it. Plus from the looks of it the T2 is gonna get JB pretty soon.
The Tab2 7" is sliding from popularity because it isnt a 12 core 700gb powerhouse.
- 12-26-2012, 09:42 PM #6
- By Rebelvis in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2011, 12:38 AM
- By goater1220 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2011, 11:12 AM
- By theGman911 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 25Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:46 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum VerizonReplies: 17Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:30 PM
- By Rsquigley in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2010, 03:12 PM