Samsung Keis for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Wanderist

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there has ever been a version of Kies that is compatible with the Tab 2 7.0? I got my new tab on Black Friday from VZW..I have seen that Jelly Bean is being released in France over Wi Fi using Kies..So I figured the upgrade would come out that route before it comes out OTA from Verizon. But no version I have tried of Kies is compatible with the Tab 2 7.0, except for Kies Air which I see no real use for.

SteveK50

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi... bought a Tab 2 7" this past Sunday... went to the Samsung website and downloaded KIES FOR WINDOWS... loaded it and it works pretty good... tho a tweak slow. MY need was to sync w/OUTLOOK... but Kies did have some other choices... for video, pics, etc.

nancyt22

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I've used kies on my 2 7.0 and it worked rather well for me. I did my jb update ota...I manually checked for the update and it was available to me..nt

Wanderist

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe my problem is due to it being a Verizon Tab? I checked Samsung for the JB update, but for Verizon it only has the Tab 10.1 and Tab 7.7 as being released. About to try reinstalling Keis and hoping it will recognize my device this time.

Wanderist

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I struck out again. Keis 2.0 for Windows. Says this version does not support my device. WTH? It supports the newer 10.0 tablet but not the 7 2.0 model released before it?