- 12-09-2012, 10:29 PM #2
Re: Any better IR TV remote than Peel
I had a Palm TX at least 15 Years ago that had TV remote capabilities. It had an extra bright infrared led to use for such as a TV remote. The range was about 20 ft. There was an app out that would let you program it to copy any remote and a large library of pre-programmed TX setup codes. If you were out in a bar or restaurant you could find the name on the TV and program the Palm for that brand. Then you could change the channel or change the volume without anyone knowing who did it! You could also transmit data or apps to another Palm. Maybe this is something we will get an app for or maybe this will become a standard thing on all tablets.
- By dmac45067 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2012, 03:46 PM
- By moneymike47 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 110Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:51 AM
- By moneymike47 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 110Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:17 AM
- By marik1234 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:24 AM
- By whitenack in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2010, 02:09 PM