1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question samsung galaxy tab 2

..Just updated my gt2 and now the screen shot button has dissapeard,how do i get it back?

Default Re: samsung galaxy tab 2

Hi...go into settings / display ..on the rt side toward the bottom is more settings. Select quick launch then screen capture.

Default Re: samsung galaxy tab 2

To my own question below, I found the answer at this thread: Lost auto rotate after software download today
    The answer, basically, is that you hold down the power button and the volume down button at the same time. I've tried that a couple of weeks ago without luck. The reason was that I wasn't depressing the two buttons down at nearly exactly the same time. Apparently, holding one down just immediately before the other doesn't work. It works now! Not easy to do, especially if you're trying to capture things that are flying by.

Hi, I have a gt2 7" and a gt2 10.1". The 10.1" came with a screen capture button, but the 7" did not, even though I've seen some gt2 7" with that button. In my gt2 7" settings / display,I don't have the "more settings" choice. Any ideas?
    Last edited by elseesea; 06-10-2013 at 11:58 AM.