Tab love

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say how happy I am with my Tab2.
Perfect size, put in pocket if needed. Easy to show pictures or videos on.
Easy to read on.
Surfs great.
Multitasks quickly.
Just works beyond my expectations..especially since I got it for $99.00 on Black Friday.
One thing I did do, was to put the Phone info app on it so I can turn off the 4G (radio).
I mostly use it just for wifi at home/work/out. But it roamed all the time with the 4G on which uses data AND battery.
Very very happy with it.
Wish the back was grippier would be my only wish.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I guess if they're is nothing wrong, a lot of people just don't post. It's unusual, but cool.
I honestly don't know anything I'd change about mine. I don't have JB yet. I'd hate loosing that screen snapshot icon. I like that.
I wish the back was more sticky to hold onto. I been thinking about putting some sticky tape or something on it. I have a TPU gelcase and it works fine. better grip than the OEM back. But still., it's sorta slick.

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love my Tab2 as well-for all of the same reasons that the OP states. I got mine just before Christmas and I almosf literally can't imagine life without it now .I had the original Tab for almost 2 years and used it a lot but I love the fact that the Tab2 is so much faster.
Mine does have JB on it. I'm not sure when the update came out but the tab informed me that JB was available the first time I switched it on. I figured that I may as well update before I got too used to using the tab with ICS on it. :cool:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Android Central Forums

jenni122701

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I dont know why that JB had to take the screen snapshot button away completely like that. I realize we can still do the screenshots, but the button was handy. And I agree, the back is on the slick side. I prefer some grip as well. Been very happy with my tab though, I dont regret the purchase at all. ;)

Sent from my UNrooted Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc