- 7 Posts
Sim Card Error message
I received a new tab2 which has verizon service but i am not going to use it with there service and it doesnt have a sim card in it. The problem is it keeps popping up saying there is no sim card and i cant get rid of it. Does anyone know how to get rid of this message. thanks.
- 01-05-2013, 08:23 AM #2
Re: Sim Card Error message
I'm not sure that there's any way of doing that without actually putting a SIM card in it. We had that issue with the original Galaxy Tab and had to put a SIM in before we could do almost anything with it.
I have no idea if that's changed with the 3G Tab2 (mine's WiFi only)
Sent from my GT-P3110 using Android Central Forums
- By CarryMe in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2013, 04:29 PM
- By Sparty73 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2012, 03:20 PM
- By mloebl in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:42 PM
- By seanwilliams78 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:41 PM
- By MasonMI in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2010, 02:40 PM