- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Problem playing video files that have been converted from avi
Have avi files and used Any Video Converter to convert to MP4 format on laptop but when I copy and paste to video folder on GT2 7.0 they will not open(tried number of video apps to play but same result on all)
Very puzzling and have spent a lot of time trying to figure it out.
Files are not DRM protected and I appear to be selecting the correct output format when converting.
Any ideas or a fool/***** proof way of converting avi files for playing on GT2 7.0
- 12-25-2012, 08:40 PM #2
- By taalibeen in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2011, 05:53 AM
- By Devinator in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2011, 11:37 AM
- By nighttrain56 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:49 PM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2010, 04:22 AM
- By guitarevan07 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:59 AM