- 34 Posts
does this tablet really have gps?
finally got around to trying the gps and i am totally baffled. the first thing it tells me is establish wifi connection. well if i am driving, walking, whatever, i think it will be very difficult to maintain a wifi connection. it will follow my location on maps, so what is up with the actuall gps?
- 01-02-2013, 03:44 PM #2
Re: does this tablet really have gps?
It needs a data connection to actually get the map of where your at, lucky for us google updated maps with offline caches, so you can save the map of where your going to be while you do have a connection, and then have the map available offline while your out and about.
tea candles are the duct tape of candlesbeamed from the mothership...but its only a proxy for mylubuntu 12.04
- 01-02-2013, 05:57 PM #3
- 01-02-2013, 11:25 PM #4
- By evo4gMN in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2012, 06:13 PM
- By asuman1179 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2012, 04:02 PM
- By edoublediz in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:24 AM
- By digink#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2010, 01:14 PM
- By romeo4u180 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 09-23-2010, 09:54 PM