updating music info

alcapitan

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm moving a bunch of music from my PC to the Tab. Many of these originally came from an Ipod, most are ACC files. I do not have Artist or Album info associated with many of them so the Tab doesn't know how to sort or classify the files. I can click on the files in the Tablet and get a pop-up with all the right fields, but I can't type anything in to those fields.
This is excessively irritating! Any work around? Looking at the files in Windows Explorer / Properties, I can't write to the Details tab either unless there is already information there.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't have my Tab 2 with me, but the music player on my LG Optimus G allows me to change track info.

To modify info on my Optimus G, I long press the track in the music player, and select "Details" and on the resulting pop-up there is a Modify button. I tried it on one of my tracks, and it works. There may also be a difference in file types and/or versions, I only have MP3s on my phone right now that have info associated with them.

I also did a quick Google search, and there are apps available to edit track info in cases where your player doesn't allow it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21