updating music info
I'm moving a bunch of music from my PC to the Tab. Many of these originally came from an Ipod, most are ACC files. I do not have Artist or Album info associated with many of them so the Tab doesn't know how to sort or classify the files. I can click on the files in the Tablet and get a pop-up with all the right fields, but I can't type anything in to those fields.
This is excessively irritating! Any work around? Looking at the files in Windows Explorer / Properties, I can't write to the Details tab either unless there is already information there.
- 01-07-2013, 11:22 AM #3
- 307 Posts
Re: updating music info
I don't have my Tab 2 with me, but the music player on my LG Optimus G allows me to change track info.
To modify info on my Optimus G, I long press the track in the music player, and select "Details" and on the resulting pop-up there is a Modify button. I tried it on one of my tracks, and it works. There may also be a difference in file types and/or versions, I only have MP3s on my phone right now that have info associated with them.
I also did a quick Google search, and there are apps available to edit track info in cases where your player doesn't allow it.
- By Issemann in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2012, 04:51 AM
- By APeX3181 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2011, 11:46 AM
- By hbg in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2011, 04:14 PM
- By mgurmgur in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:55 AM
- By androidconvert in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2010, 02:00 PM