Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: JB download in US now

it's complete BULL squat that verizon screws over it's customers so much We will probably never see JB on our tab 2 7.0 LTE's
    Sammy Galaxy note 2 vzw, Rooted Thunderbolt vzw, Macbook Pro 13, PS3, xBox360

Quote Originally Posted by chimom79 View Post
    Is there a way to customize the buttons at the bottom? The ones where home, back, etc. are?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
    when I bought my mom a wifi tab 2 7.0 I was setting it up and there was a way to customize the far right icon at least. I changed her's from screenshot to camera app I think. Now that I have my verizon version of tab 2 7.0 I can't find the option in settings. They may have removed it in an update :/
    Sammy Galaxy note 2 vzw, Rooted Thunderbolt vzw, Macbook Pro 13, PS3, xBox360

So Verizon Tab 2 7.0 is not ota yet?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Got mine today (for my GT-P3113) with no problems over regular software update.
    -- Remember I'm Schizophrenic. And so am I.

Global Posts
    617 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.10

I got the OTA on Thursday morning.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums
    "Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt Hoooooooo!" - Lion-O

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyNormalRN View Post
    I have it downloaded & installed. I'm disappointed that the screenshot icon is gone, and Swype isn't included.
    Do you know how many times I've accidentally hit the screenshot button? I'm glad it's gone.

Have the new update for my 7 inch samsung tablet. Hate it!!!!!! Lost my widgets, screen poorly formatted, lots of icon apps added I had delete before. My 10 inch is ok, but not the 7. Now I have to spend my time to customize again. Hope they will return to previous format, the idiots.
    Hankster65 likes this.

I just got the new update and hate it on my 7 inch tab. Lost widgets, poor screen format, redid all my app icons, and lots of other crap. It sucks. Now I have to spend my time to customize all over again. Let ssamaung know if you do not like it. I did.

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

Frankly, my GT2-7 works JUST FINE the way it came out of the box. Over a number of years, I have learned the hard way that updates have a tendency to ruin things, and/or do away with features I have been very happy with. I sure have no plans to update anything right now, until I hear more tales of woe enough to keep me from EVER updating.
    dmtchico likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gyoung345 View Post
    I noticed the screenshot thing too. I installed the Swype Beta. Once you are used to it, it is very hard to live without. To do a screen shot hold power button and vol down at same time for about a sec

I don't believe so or at least not without rooting.

To do screen shot hold power button and vol down at same time for about 1 sec. You will see the screen flash at the sides . Job done

my screenshot button never went away.

try this:
    Settings -> Display -> Quick Launch -> Screen Capture
    Last edited by wsti; 01-15-2013 at 11:29 AM.

ROM
    Rooted, EB13

Quote Originally Posted by wsti View Post

http://i49.tinypic.com/2r78pck.png

try this:
    Is that Jelly Bean on the Tab2? If so, is it the 10" or the 7" version? Can we see the version screenshot? How come your navigation buttons are left justified at the bottom and your notification bar is on the bottom right? The jelly bean screenshot seems to indicate that is JB, but the navigation buttons and notification bar both moved in JB (navigation centered on the bottom and notification moved to the top, part of Google's Phablet innovation).
    Just my $2 worth.

It used to be my 2 cents worth but things have gone up a bit because of inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by gyoung345 View Post
    Is that Jelly Bean on the Tab2? If so, is it the 10" or the 7" version? Can we see the version screenshot? How come your navigation buttons are left justified at the bottom and your notification bar is on the bottom right? The jelly bean screenshot seems to indicate that is JB, but the navigation buttons and notification bar both moved in JB (navigation centered on the bottom and notification moved to the top, part of Google's Phablet innovation).
    i had no idea it did that, mine just stayed the same as you can see. and i have a tab 2 10"

I thought we were getting a multiple user function with this update. If so how do I access it?

Thank you in advance.

Galaxy S3, Galaxy tab II 10.1

ROM
    Rooted, EB13

i had no idea it did that, mine just stayed the same as you can see. and i have a tab 2 10"

http://i48.tinypic.com/awxhu8.png
    I wonder if it only made the navigation/notifications changes on the 7" (which is what I have). Just treats the 7" as a really big phone.
    Just my $2 worth.

It used to be my 2 cents worth but things have gone up a bit because of inflation.

Got the update a couple days ago and had no major problems with it so far. IR blaster works, it fixed a bug i had with the stock music player that affected some of the other music players i tried using(certain albums wouldn't show the music in the correct order), and it's running a lot smoother now. The only problem i see is that Swype Beta crashes, but i plan on using a different keyboard anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark SSide View Post
    I thought we were getting a multiple user function with this update. If so how do I access it?

Thank you in advance.

Galaxy S3, Galaxy tab II 10.1
    That is a feature in 4.2
    Nexus 7 16GB JB 4.2.2/Xoom 32GB JB 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by HisSvt76 View Post
    That is a feature in 4.2
    Actually I think it's begins with 4.1.2, which is now out for the big brother tab

Quote Originally Posted by Mungus8888 View Post
    Actually I think it's begins with 4.1.2, which is now out for the big brother tab

No its 4.2 look at my Sig I know the only device I have that has that is the nexus and it got it with 4.2

Android - What's New

It also adds gesture typing (swype) to the default keyboard love that on my nexus
    Nexus 7 16GB JB 4.2.2/Xoom 32GB JB 4.1.2

http://i49.tinypic.com/2r78pck.png

try this:
    Cannot find this in the SGT2-7,

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk HD
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12