JB download in US now

AbbyNormalRN

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I have it downloaded & installed. I'm disappointed that the screenshot icon is gone, and Swype isn't included. :(

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

jenni122701

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to customize the buttons at the bottom? The ones where home, back, etc. are?

gyoung345

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I have it downloaded & installed. I'm disappointed that the screenshot icon is gone, and Swype isn't included. :(

I noticed the screenshot thing too. I installed the Swype Beta. Once you are used to it, it is very hard to live without.

Is there a way to customize the buttons at the bottom? The ones where home, back, etc. are?

I don't believe so or at least not without rooting.

AbbyNormalRN

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
So there is a setting for continuous input on the keyboard, but it's not Swype. :( I'm going to install Swype beta.

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I went to the Samsung site and installed Kies. The update feature in Kies will download and install the update. Be sure your battery is charged before you begin. It takes a while but worked the first time!

tdsweetwheels

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Xperia TL will get 4.2? I know 4.1 is slated to come to Sony phone in February, but i'm wondering why they dont just send out the 4.2 instead since its basically a tweaked update anyway.

westshotgun

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I have no luck with kies... JB update stuck at 0% for about an hour which I guess It's not working

I even uninstalled kies completely and re-installed it, and still no luck. Just 0%... Sceens says 'Downloading, Do not Turn off target'
I guess I will just have to wait for either OTA or use Odin... I never had luck with Kies.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know whether or not the number of home screens can be changed and how to do so? Thanks:D

sent from galaxy note or tab using Tapatalk2