- 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM #3
- 01-15-2013, 01:05 AM #5
- 01-15-2013, 12:32 PM #6
- 01-16-2013, 11:44 AM #7
- 01-16-2013, 04:21 PM #8
- 05-11-2013, 08:14 PM #9
- 8 Posts
Re: Video stream to t.v.
There are numerous DLNA apps available for wireless streaming. Miracast (which I dont think the Tab 2 supports) or Allshare (which all Samsung devices support) are other options. Depends on your TV or home theater. I use DLNA myself (but still searching for the best app, Media Remote is my favorite so far) and stream from my PC using my phone or Tab as the remote.
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums
- By liamd77 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2013, 10:34 AM
- By cindy zou in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2011, 09:53 PM
- By grubish in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:00 PM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2009, 03:34 PM
- By kingohearts2005 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:20 PM