Bluetooth keyboard won't reconnect after JB update
I've got a Galaxy Tab 2 10", just updated to Jellybean this week. I've been using Zagg Keys FLEX bluetooth keyboard for several months prior to the update and it's been working great. Since the update, now every time the keyboard goes to sleep, it will not reconnect to the tablet. I have to unpair and re-pair to get it to work again. Way too much trouble.
Has anyone else seen this issue? Know of a fix?
Thanks in advance!!
Re: Bluetooth keyboard won't reconnect after JB update
I was starting to get desparate and decided I might have to install Cyanogenmod on my Tab to fix this. So, I paired the keyboard with my phone (epic 4g running CM10) to test it. It worked great, so I was thinking that would be the solution. BUT, just in case, I tried pairing the keyboard back to the Tab. Lo and behold, now it works great! There must have been something in memory on the keyboard that was screwing with things. Once I paired it with something else and came back, that was cleared.
- By dpwaters72 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 14Last Post: 10-25-2012, 06:52 AM
- By blahzay23 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2012, 03:46 PM
- By Chuck_B in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:29 PM
- By Heifzilla in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2011, 01:22 AM
- By cincinnati kid in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2010, 05:35 PM