- 1 Posts
New tab- apps have downloaded but not showing on menu & cant open anything?
Help please, I've bought a samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 today & linked it to my gmail and Google account s no problem. When I linked thr device itautomatically ddownload ed the apps I have on my android phone. The apps show in 'setting s' but aren't there when I click aplications? Ehat am I doing wrong please. ? I cannot seem to open any of my apps. Thanks for helping! !
- 02-24-2013, 08:43 PM #2
- 28 Posts
Re: New tab- apps have downloaded but not showing on menu & cant open anything?
- By Astrodroid in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2011, 01:00 PM
- By Chipper92 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 13Last Post: 07-10-2011, 04:56 PM
- By BayRican in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:07 PM
- By JINXR in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:57 AM
- By digitalfreaknyc in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:38 PM