Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default G-Tab 2 7.0 micro SD card stops working for no reason.

I use my microSD card for storing comics and music on my GTab 2 7.0. But i have experienced some issues with it in the past. For some reason my card stopped working twice back in October. I managed to recover the files on it and re-formatted the card with SD Formatter. Yesterday it did this again, but i'm not sure what is causing this. Is there some sort of solution to this? And just to let you guys know, my SD card is a PNY 32 GB Class 4 card i bought back in September of last year when i bought my tablet at Best Buy.

Default Re: G-Tab 2 7.0 micro SD card stops working for no reason.

I would try another card even if it is smaller to see if it is the card or the slot or the Tab 2! It would be expensive to replace either then find out it was something else!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: G-Tab 2 7.0 micro SD card stops working for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by extraclass View Post
    I would try another card even if it is smaller to see if it is the card or the slot or the Tab 2! It would be expensive to replace either then find out it was something else!
    I tried a 16GB card i owned, and it worked. So far i guess that 32GB card was a dud. I went out and bought a 32GB Sandisk microSD that was on sale. I hope this one will last longer.