- 14 Posts
G-Tab 2 7.0 micro SD card stops working for no reason.
I use my microSD card for storing comics and music on my GTab 2 7.0. But i have experienced some issues with it in the past. For some reason my card stopped working twice back in October. I managed to recover the files on it and re-formatted the card with SD Formatter. Yesterday it did this again, but i'm not sure what is causing this. Is there some sort of solution to this? And just to let you guys know, my SD card is a PNY 32 GB Class 4 card i bought back in September of last year when i bought my tablet at Best Buy.
Last edited by AfroNinja313; 01-19-2013 at 06:24 PM.
- 01-21-2013, 08:03 PM #2
- By ndlkid13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:26 AM
- By Something Creative in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 43Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:03 PM
- By Timzwombat in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:21 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:53 AM
- By groovdfied in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2012, 02:10 AM