- 1 Posts
Help Needed- Samsung Tab 2 to vga projector
Hi Folks. Help please.
I am a teacher and I want to use my tab 2 as a wireless device so i can walk around the class while using things such as powerpoint. What I need is a way to connect to a vga projector being wirelessly to my Tablet. I know apple users can use a apple tv box; a hdmi cable to a converter box that thing as a cord that connect to a vga projector. I see Samsung has a Allshare Hub, but can this only be used for a Galaxy Note and Samsung S3?
Any help would be great. Cheers.
- 01-31-2013, 09:21 PM #2
- 49 Posts
Re: Help Needed- Samsung Tab 2 to vga projector
The only way I am aware of to send data wirelessly from the Tab2 7.0 is to use DLNA. If you have a TV that is DLNA capable or that is hooked up to another device such as a PS3 that is DLNA capable, you can send video, audio, or image files wirelessly to the TV for display. You could convert your PowerPoint to a video clip and pause the playback as desired or save the PowerPoint slides as individual image files and cycle through them that way. There is currently no way to simply mirror the screen of the Tab2 7.0 to a TV since there are no HDMI or VGA adapters available for the Tab2 7.0. I cannot comment on the larger 10 inch Tab2 because I only have the smaller version.
- By LoveMyPalmTreo in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:32 AM
- By kaleforniacation in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2012, 04:25 PM
- By JerryRogan in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2011, 03:20 PM
- By locationman52 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:35 PM
- By Bigum1969 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2011, 12:39 PM