downloading music/google music

alanierrn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I want to download some music, but don't want t to take up space in my tan. If I use google music is there a way to download it to sd card or transfer it over? If not where can I buy some music and do this?

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
With Amazon you can download, and then copy to the SD card... The Amazon app won't download to the SD card, but you can download from the cloud and once you do, and move it, it will play it from the SD card (as will the standard music player). You may be able to do something similar with Google, I just haven't tried it.

alanierrn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Just curious...was looking in playstore last night and noticed some free music...wanted to download it, but wanted to know if I could put it on sd card before I downloaded it.

mark425

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can, it seems everyone has a problem figuring fhis out. Down loads can be transferred by using the samsungs my file app. When you open the app, you will see files stored on sd and ext. sd. Open the ext sd on the left side of the screen and add a music folder than open the sd folder the same way. Drag the music to the ext sd music file from the sd music file and it is stored on the external sd card you can do this with anything. Music, pictures and videos work. And you music players will recognize and play from your card. I even download videos from tubemate and play YouTube videos. I have a 32 gb card and store everything on keeping my internal memory to a low 1.9 gb. I hope this helps

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums