| || |
Big problem posting on forums with my Tab 2 [keyboard too large]
Is this a stupid question with an easy fix?
I bout the Tab 2 a couple of days ago and like it for the most part but one of the reasons I bought it is to occasionally post on my forums when not at home but I've had nothing but problems.
- sometimes I have to touch the response box multiple times to get the keyboard to come up [sometimes it won't]
- when the keyboard comes up it covers 3/4 of the screen and I can't see what I'm typing. turning the tablet vertical doesn't help at all
- many links on the screen are unresponsive [not just forums]
I like this tablet but c'mon... I can DL a torrent in just a few minutes but I can't post on my forums? I'd like to hear from anyone with a solution asap because at the moment I'm contemplating returning this for something different.
- i downloaded ICS keyboard last night... how do I access it? do I delete all other keyboards to make that my default?
- is there a simple way to search the tablet for files, folders, apps?