- 59 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My OH has a Samsung galaxy s3 mini, and often uses my nexus 7 when we're in the house. It's her birthday coming up, and I know that she likes the size of the N7, so I was debating the tab 2 7", because I thought with het already having a Samsung phone (and liking touchwiz) it would be a good idea. However, I know the phone runs on jelly bean, whilst this us still ICS. Do you think that would be a problem?
Are there any other advantages to having both a Samsung phone and tablet?
- 02-05-2013, 12:21 PM #2
- By stillpwning in forum Droid BionicReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2011, 05:27 PM
- By jtc276 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 66Last Post: 10-23-2011, 10:49 PM
- By Progenitor42 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 43Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:14 AM
- By Cyder in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 30Last Post: 05-07-2010, 08:10 AM
- By awtryau89 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:53 PM