Issues with Gplay, RAM, downloads

Brad Ames

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hallo! I recently got the Galaxy 2 7.0 "Red" one for $209 with the case, and I was going to use it to help finish some of my art work for class. I had to factory reset a few times to get google play to even work, and after I have downloaded certain apps "Adobe Photoshop thouch, Sketchbook, and HOC" each one always starts out fine, but becomes hideously sluggish, and yes I am clearing out working apps and the RAM before I run each one. I'm still under the whole 15 days or your money back thing. and was wondering if I should just do that and when my student rebate comes in get a Galaxy note 10.1 refurbished or a new TF300 @_@...

nancyt22

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi...I've had my 2 7.0 since September....I haven't had any probs with downloas..I don't have photoshop...but I have about 4 other photo apps and haven't had any probs editing between programs and saving to ext sd. Nt

Brad Ames

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Well it's gotten better the more I've used it. I'm just spoiled I guess as I used to use an iPad :eek:. But I'm still considering a Refurbished Note 10.1. $399 for refurbished, I'm just wondering If it would run as good as a New one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol