Best launcher for a Tab 2 7.0

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
My daughter has stolen my older GT2 and I'm getting ready to buy a Nexus 7.... She doesn't like the way that Nova Prime works on the GT2. I was wondering what some of you guys have for a launcher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have Nova on my phone and love it.... I have not problem with it on the GT2 but she just isn't liking it.... She may just have to deal with it Lol

From my Galaxy Tab 2

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Is she able to be specific about what she doesn't like about Nova? How does she feel about the stock launcher? Without knowing what her friends have etc, I wonder... Is it that it is not iOS?

BTW - yesterday, I was going to suggest Nova, until I read the original message and saw that Nova was what she didn't like. :)

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
She can't decide what she wants and had gotten frustrated, so I have got this tablet back for a little bit lol....

BTW, she's not real big on iOS.... Just very indecisive

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The first time I got Nova, I had to spend about 30 minutes just going through the settings seeing what each one did. I like Nova, haven't had Prime, so I don't know what the differences truly are. I like Nova better than most other launchers, TouchWiz is ok...I just wish the dock icons in TouchWiz could be moved like Nova...(I'm weird...I like the app drawer button in the middle). GO launcher is nice, but I was too used to Nova when I tried GO. It all comes down to downloading, taking a couple days to mess with settings and getting acclimated to them, and then making a decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol