Thoughts on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 vs. Galaxy Note (ATT, i7I7)

qckslvrsiete

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a galaxy tab 2 7.0 about 4 weeks ago when best buy had them on sale for 179. I've been loving it as a replacement for my iPad 1 because while the screen is large enough to use in the same way I used my old iPad, it's much more portable (when it's not in its slim case, it can fit it in the pocket of most of my jeans/shorts). My question is that I've just received a Galaxy Note (the first version) through work which should be coming in in a couple of days, and my galaxy tab is still within the 30 day return policy, but may not be by the time the Note arrives. I was hoping to get some opinions on whether the "phablet" Galaxy Note could ultimately replace my Galaxy Tab, or if it would be a good combination to hang on to both. I'm pretty familiar with the specs for both, I was just hoping for some feedback on the practical uses of both and how they compare.

For reference, I use my galaxy tab primarily for:
1) Netflix/Videos
2) Web browsing/reading articles/Google Currents/General content consumption
3) Music
4) E-reader
5) List management and note taking via Evernote

I also occasionally connect a bluetooth keyboard to it and do some light word processing/spreadsheets in Polaris, and type up blog entries on Blogger.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

qckslvrsiete

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Mod, would it be possible to delete this? I'm going to repost to the general discussion since this isn't necessarily a device-specific question. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37