- 03-12-2013, 05:41 PM #2
Re: Connect Galaxy Tab2 to a 5.1 system
All you should need is a 3.5 mm stereo plug with a splitter to two RCA type audio plugs.
The 3.5mm stereo plug plugs into the headphone jack and the two RCA plugs would be connected to the input of your receiver/ amp. It will be plane stereo and not 5.1 or anything else. Radioshack has such a cable Number 42-494 You can go to their web site and see what this looks like!
3-Ft. 1/8 Stereo to Dual Phono (RCA) Plug Y-Cable : Y-Cables | RadioShack.com
- 03-13-2013, 07:00 PM #4
- 03-13-2013, 07:12 PM #5
- 06-21-2015, 03:33 AM #7
- By templetonryecy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:57 PM
- By BudohSamurai in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2012, 07:06 PM
- By rameshkarthik in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:53 AM
- By Bigum1969 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2011, 12:39 PM
- By Kyle Gibb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:49 AM