How To Setup External SD Card?
My 32GB will arrive today and I'd Like to know all the stock settings available to help make full use of the external sd card. Things like setting browser downloads, camera and any other setting that utilize the card automatically. I'm new to android and would like to get the most out of the card without simply using it to manually transfer files to.
- 04-06-2013, 12:10 AM #2
- 04-08-2013, 10:04 PM #3
- 04-08-2013, 11:44 PM #4
- 04-21-2013, 03:22 AM #5
- 6 Posts
Re: How To Setup External SD Card?
If you want to use your external sdcard to store the cache and the data of your applications and games that your tablet will store in your internal sdcard only there are only 2 steps to be able to do so.. first you need to root your galaxy tab2. Next you download an application called directorybind and with this application you can choose any directory you want and bind it to your external sdcard. This works perfectly and i installed 9 games from gameloft, glu, ea with sometimes with more than 2 gigs of data and with 10 other games with about 200-500mb of data. On my 32 gigs external sdcard there is only 3 gigs left but my internal sdcard is empty. My sdcard is a class 10 and it is a little bit faster than my internal memory
- 04-21-2013, 09:59 AM #6
- 05-11-2013, 07:53 PM #7
- 08-17-2013, 06:18 AM #8
- By cocochannelle in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 09-19-2015, 07:14 AM
- By skyscanr in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2012, 02:29 PM
- By j-bo in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:48 PM
- By tazman1963 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2011, 07:16 PM
- By smarshall in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2010, 03:13 AM