Scrolling Issues on Google News, Anyone Else?
Anyone else having issues viewing news. google. com from their Tab?
When I goto the link, the page loads, but once it has loaded fully it won't scroll up or down any longer. It will move slightly, but then bounce right back to where it was as soon as I remove my finger from the screen. This started within the last 24 hours, and I have not changed a thing on my Tab in that time. I don't have the problem on any other sites that I have found.
I have cleared my cache, history, and cookies with no luck. It does this on the native browser and Chrome, it does not do it on my Droid 3 however.
- 04-17-2013, 11:30 PM #2
- 04-17-2013, 11:44 PM #4
- 04-18-2013, 12:22 AM #6
Re: Scrolling Issues on Google News, Anyone Else?
Yup, I did all that with no luck.
Oddly enough, it appears to have corrected itself this morning.
I am wondering if it was a internal Google issue that was somehow related to the outages they had yesterday. No matter I guess since it works correctly now.
Thanks you for trying to help me figure it out.
- 04-18-2013, 12:20 PM #8
- By accesschristopher in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2013, 08:11 PM
- By gamer6592 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:04 PM
- By LBTRS in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2011, 04:35 PM
- By zmonster1 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:40 PM
- By heathro1281 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:21 PM