Google Play Store not working

calail

May 24, 2010
Visit site
So, just got home with me brand-spanking new Galaxy Tab 2 10.1... and although I connexted once, I'm no longer able to connext to the playstore. I get an error: Unable to connect... I've seen some suggestions but they all seem to apply to phones and not tablets

Any ideas?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So, just got home with me brand-spanking new Galaxy Tab 2 10.1... and although I connexted once, I'm no longer able to connext to the playstore. I get an error: Unable to connect... I've seen some suggestions but they all seem to apply to phones and not tablets

Any ideas?

You can also try going into Settings>Application Manager> Play and Play Services and clear data and cache. Wait a few minutes and reopen.

KARMACHARGER

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I know that the dowload manager would solve it but can I have some help I dont know where to enable it or where it is to activate it message me back soon please.

RAJk2

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Golfdriver97
Before I tried so many time to disable and enable my downloads but it's not working.
after watched your video I check in same tab (all) in last there are another downloads application and I enable it and now its working.
Once again thanks.

Jim Julien Gadiano

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Any ideas?

Guys ive got a problem, me too I own a galaxy tab 10.1 and its really new, but when I open the play store it says, The application Google Play store (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
Legit i tried all those advices ive seen on this forum but it doesn't work at all. Pls help me. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store not working in android 4.2.2

There is a error in my mobile 'Unfortunately Google Play Store has Stopped.' Please help and there is not any option of download manager in my cell phone.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Try this video about it. You can also reset app preferences.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDc-JwbauAM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVDc-JwbauAM

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
hey guys,oke thats cool,but my galaxy tab 3 10.1 inch ,google play have a different problem,its not cant open like this mr. but can open but no connection and it said reply again n again...while my wifii connection is full,also youtube,google chrome,google+ and other apps it can work too ,everythings fine,just google play cant connect,ive been asking for help to ggoogle help and send a report to them but no reply for them,no email...so im so confused....

and one again guys.....
suddenly my tab3 sometimes getting dark background and like slow touch screen,sometimes error likes can slide but theres a square black shadow behind the screen
is that probably a virus or bug or somethings ilegal apps that can harm my tab3?anyone help me...im so blind of this prob coz...usually my boy friend fix it coz he is a IT ,but since break up lol...im blind dude....thanks a lot and G:BU
i hope u understand what i means coz my english not too good enough ...:p

oh ya...bcause im not online everyday,if u dont mind,please tell me from email...
@ nao.riku@gmail.com or my nameisnaoriku@gmail.com

thanks a lot guys....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey