'storage space running out'

Amitabh Pal

May 21, 2014
Visit site
hi stu
thanks buddy ... but i have problem..
yesterday i tried the 9900 stuff and i got space 3gb relieved..
but today it again showed no space... i checked the used space and it suddenly shows 3.8gb on my "contact storage".. tried *#9900# .. the full process.. not helping..
now am worried my contacts should not erase even though i have backup on my gmail...
pl advice if you have any solution...
thanks
Amitabh

KevinF1

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Wow. I don't know how you come across info like that but it worked very well for me... The code *#9900#
Using samsung galaxy s2 i9100 .
Thank you very much.

goldfish333

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
i Really need some help. Purchased an HTC desire 816 a few weeks back. Great device until recently, i keep getting this message 'internal storage running out, some system functions may not work'

the default write is set to phone storage
Total space 32Gb
Available 29.54Gb
Apps 2.39 Gb
Pictures, videos 38.62Mb
Audio 1.17Mb
Downloads 5.36Mb
Misc 64.94Mb

i keep deleting the cache and have deleted some apps then it stopped. the message returned the following day.

Pls help me out

prem103

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much! I also created this account just to say thank you to Stu. I have battling with this problem for months, and was even considering dumping my phone. Thankfully, the log dump worked even better!!! :D Stu, you're the best!!! We love you!!! :)

supertyvm

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!!! Thank you and thank you sir! You really made my day! I was totally crazy over my tab coz i don't want to reformat my tab phone.. And your solution really helped alot. Thanks so much:-* again!!!

lala411

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
It will be a disservice if I fail to register how this site has helped me overcome one of the software problem that almost rendered my fone useless. If your fone is displaying 'storage space running out', simply dial *#9900# on the dialing screen and tap the second option that reads 'delete dumpstate/logcat and you are good to go. Trust me this works.

Arka Datta

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Stu40, I don’t know who you are and where you live, but I will find you and I will thank you :D I cleaned 10 GB (yes, GB) with your method. This was unbelievable. Thank you thank you thank you. you saved me 

Chishiba Kalumbwa

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
i have a samsung note 2 with Verizon.i always also have a memory/storage problem also.
i tried dailing *#9900# and didnt get nothing.

am i dialing the number right with the * first right?
does this number work with verizon and on a Note 2?
is there a differant number for verizon maybe?

Wow,it worked like a charm...thanks very much yo,I've had this message for almost a year now,even wanted to root it,thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37