- 1 Posts
Camera too dark, using skype
I just bought a GT-P3110 a few days ago. I was trying skype today and the camera was a bit dark and the other person couldn't really see me well. I then tried an Ipad I have in the same light conditions and it was perfect. Can someone kindly let me know how I can improve the brightness so I can be seen clearly in skype. Thank you.
- 06-25-2014, 07:58 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Camera too dark, using skype
I need to know the answer to this as well. One of the primary uses I want to use my Android Dell Tablet for is the webcam. I can't seem to adjust the brightness settings though and nobody can see me in my perfectly lit up room, unless I shine a VERY bright light over me, and it still looks like ****.
- By Alex Burn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2013, 07:33 AM
- By vjr021 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 16Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:44 PM
- By Grasschopper in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2010, 01:17 PM
- By 05 TypeS DC5 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2010, 10:56 AM
- By justinsaneeeee in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:49 PM