- 06-06-2013, 03:45 AM #2
- 148 Posts
Hello I do not have my tab 2 in front of me but I believe it is same as my gs3.
Pinch home screen, this should bring up the layout of all your home screens. Hold the screens you want to delete and drag off page.
Posted via Android Central App
Just tried it on my s3 that is the procedure as above
Last edited by papafrankm; 06-06-2013 at 10:31 AM.
- 06-06-2013, 08:29 PM #3
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By daso in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:26 AM
- By krelvinaz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2010, 02:43 PM
- By sleepymon in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:10 AM
- By Rich13er#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2009, 07:02 AM
- By Snooz48 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2009, 12:49 AM