- 06-06-2013, 04:45 AM #2
- 135 Posts
Hello I do not have my tab 2 in front of me but I believe it is same as my gs3.
Pinch home screen, this should bring up the layout of all your home screens. Hold the screens you want to delete and drag off page.
Posted via Android Central App
Just tried it on my s3 that is the procedure as above
Last edited by papafrankm; 06-06-2013 at 11:31 AM.
- 06-06-2013, 09:29 PM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By daso in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 06-16-2010, 08:26 AM
- By krelvinaz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2010, 03:43 PM
- By sleepymon in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:10 AM
- By Rich13er#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:02 AM
- By Snooz48 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2009, 01:49 AM