I'm trying to update a couple of apps from Amazon's app store and I'm getting "Parsing Error - There is a problem parsing the package". I've searched online and one of the solutions I'd like to try is clearing the preference for Google Verify - where IS this and how do I clear it?? I cannot find it anywhere on this tablet!
Side note - anyone have any idea why I'm getting this parsing error?
- 06-20-2013, 09:25 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Parsing error
I have been having this problem for weeks, none of the online suggestions or those of anyone at Verizon helped. I went in to my application manager, under the Appstore and cleared the cache. Then I could update without any issues. Seems unlikely this would help, but in at least this instance it did. Also, a few weeks ago, I uninstalled the Appstore and then reinstalled it. I could update the apps after that (and did not lose progress or app data). But that didn't last. Best of luck!
- 08-16-2013, 07:16 PM #4
- By gurubone in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 13Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:49 PM
- By fiyah in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:02 PM
- By RetroKing23 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:36 PM
- By Finish the Fight in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:30 AM
- By DD917 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:48 AM