Storage issue on Galaxy Tab 2 8gigabyte

Nigel massey

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I have run out of storage on my GT2 and am really don't want to delete anymore apps but am quite happy to lose photos and Video/put them on my SD card HOWEVER within the storage section of Settings it is telling me that there is 1.41 GB of content. When I click on this I only have two photos and no video's. I have plugged the tablet into my PC to look at the files but cant see anything.

Does anyone have advice....

Many thanks, Nigel.

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
How many Apps do you have installed? Any big games? I would try a RESTART and if that doesn't do it I would try a complete RESET! search in this forum for SD CARD and read about memory management! Let us know how that works out!

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Go to the Settings and select the Storage option to see a breakdown of how much is stored on the device. Pressing the Miscellaneous files option will give a even further description.

I'm guessing, too, that you probably have a lot of apps installed. I thought I didn't have all that many on mine, but the current count is 1.19 GB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AC Forums mobile app

SarahC71

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I see link2sd requires root access? Ive read somewhere if you create that your tablet is no longer under warranty, is that right?
How do you do that if so?

My storage says 424 mb available but its not showing where 2.7 gb is... :(