Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Protector / Case

Hi All,
    I've got a GT2 on the way and wanted to get some recommendations for screen protectors and cases? I'm a minimalist type of person when it comes to these things so I generally get the screen film type...from verizon (they've been the best I've found so far) and some type of outer case.

Does anyone have a recommendation for either of these products?

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.2.2 Tablet/4.3 Phone

Default Re: Screen Protector / Case

Quote Originally Posted by jbsmith_05 View Post
    Hi All,
    I've got a GT2 on the way and wanted to get some recommendations for screen protectors and cases? I'm a minimalist type of person when it comes to these things so I generally get the screen film type...from verizon (they've been the best I've found so far) and some type of outer case.

Does anyone have a recommendation for either of these products?
    Go onto ebay. They've got a big selection of cases and screen protectors at a very good price. I'm sure that you'll be able to find something you like there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Cindy
    ---------------------------
    My Android Wallpapers Site
    http://cindysandroidwallpapers.wordpress.com/
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes, I'm very familiar with ebay. The problem I have with that I's that it's difficult to touch and feel the products before purchase. Therefore I was hoping to get some feedback from those that have used cases/covers - what they liked and/or didn't like.

ghost armor ... it has life time .......get at mall

I own the Galaxy tab2 7" (P3113) I also got the SAMSUNG case for the day I got. I am glad I did, the case looks like it is part of the tablet and the screen cove doubles as a stand. I have dropped it from mid waist high with no issues, the last time I dropped a tab (ACer ICONIA) it shattered the screen. I just got screen protectors too. at first I bought some cheap sheets, DON'T DO THAT. chip out a couple of bucks get the high quality.bubbles are non existent and you cant even tell its on there. I live in arizona, dust bowl. when you install the screen protector, get the show going hot. the steam keeps the dust particle out.