- 1 Posts
I can only hear audio on one side of earbuds
I just bought this tablet and for some reason, the audio won't work on the left side when I plug in my earbuds, my headphones and my external speakers. I tried playing with the audio settings and even blowing into the jack. Any ideas as to why it won't work properly?
- 08-11-2013, 07:35 PM #2
- 08-12-2013, 01:28 PM #3
- 152 Posts
Re: I can only hear audio on one side of earbuds
Go to the Accessibility tab in Settings and be sure the Mono option isn't checked. It's only supposed to convert stereo audio to mono for single-speaker plug-ins, but it may be glitching. Otherwise, you probably have a faulty headphone jack.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AC Forums mobile app
- By zrod137 in forum SprintReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:10 PM
- By baldypal in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2013, 10:27 AM
- By simbero613 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:13 AM
- By peterclewes in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 05:03 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:46 PM