- 1 Posts
No multi-user option on p3110 (JB4.2)
I have a Tab 2 p3110 7.0 tab (wifi only). After rotting I've upgraded to Jelly Bean 4.2 (P3110XXDMH1_P3110OXADMH1) in order to access the multi-user feature on my tab. The upgrade succeeded, but I surprisingly noticed, there was no Users option in Settings menu. I searched through the net for a solution, without success.
Please suggest, what have I done wrong. Probably was the image corrupted (I don't think so)? Or any useful idea on this?
- 08-29-2013, 12:08 PM #2
- 08-29-2013, 02:52 PM #3
- 08-29-2013, 02:54 PM #4
- By ntenn in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 02:56 PM
- By Andrishka in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM
- By jimbo1mcm in forum Moto XReplies: 25Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:46 PM
- By noisemaker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:29 PM
- By smartphone185 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 01:19 PM