1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default Multiple user account on GT-P3113 (galaxy tab 2 7.0 wifi only) with android 4.2.2

Hello!

Yesterday my tablet got the 4.2.2 update. One of the features that I was waiting is the multiple user accounts. I want to know how to add other user account. The tablet does not have any custom ROM.

Thanks in advance for the help

Default Re: Multiple user account on GT-P3113 (galaxy tab 2 7.0 wifi only) with android 4.2.2

Yeah. I was excited when I saw the update. Then went looking in the depths of Samsung's alterations to the settings and bam... no users setting.

Any know if it is simply under a different name or did Samsung in their infinite wisdom decided to remove the feature?
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Multiple user account on GT-P3113 (galaxy tab 2 7.0 wifi only) with android 4.2.2

O Samsung, in your infinite wisdom and "perfectness" of Touchwiz, tell us why you removed a perfectly good feature from a perfectly good tablet.I think it was because it had so much crap preinstalled that there was no room for it.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Samsung don't believes in sharing a device.
    Samsung believes in selling more than one tablet per household.

After all they need excessive profits to share with apple lawsuits.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by 2:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Thanks for the answer. Guess my only solution is cyanogenmod... Now, I need to gather the courage to flash it..

Will they've succeeded Smokey. 2 in my house. And the stock ROM is so unstable that I'll be flashing a ROM I built myself, based off of PAC-ROM.I really need something stable for school.

Posted via Android Central App