My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is supposed to have 12 GB internal memory. When I check Settings -> Storage, I see available memory as 110 MB and this is not letting me download any app. I just have 2 apps installed in internal storage. Here's is what I am seeing in the Settings-> Storage :
Total Space : 11.7 GB
Applications : 207 MB
Audio : 20 KB
Miscellaneous Files : 30 MB
Available : 110 MB
This comes to a total of only 257 MB .. Not sure what happened to the other 11.5 GB is .. How do I check that ?
I have changed the settings to move all the videos, photos and documents to SD card. I deleted all the downloaded apps except for 2 I need. I have uninstalled updates to most of the apps that I couldn't uninstall completely. That is how I managed to get 110 MB free.
Any ideas on how to find out what is taking up all the internal memory ?
- 10-04-2013, 06:36 AM #2
Re: Insufficient memory
Thankyou for your quick reply.
The ES File Explorer is about 4 MB and I have free memory of 110 MB. When I download from play store, it downloads the file, but displays the 'Insufficient memory' error when installing. I have RAM free space of 332 MB. Any idea why this errors out during installation. I tried another app called Disk Usage and that was about 154 KB and that too errorred out with insufficient memory.
- 10-04-2013, 07:17 AM #4
- 10-04-2013, 07:32 AM #5
- 10-04-2013, 08:15 AM #7
Re: Insufficient memoryLive long and prosper.
- 10-04-2013, 09:43 PM #8
- 10-07-2013, 03:37 AM #10
- By fleet admiral awesome in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:47 PM
- By Amanda Linn in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:30 AM
- By danangdevils in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:43 PM
- By triscuit22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 10-02-2013, 07:21 PM
- By cognus in forum T-Mobile Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 07:10 AM