- 3 Posts
What I need to do before selling my Samsung Tab 2?
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 4G LTE (brand new) which I want/need to sell. It is activated on a Verizon Share Everything plan phone line. I want/have to sell without deactivating the phone line but I want to sell it so the buyer can activate it on his/her own account. Can I simply remove the SIM card and sell it? Or would I need to do something else so someone else can activate it on their own account?
- 10-08-2013, 08:51 PM #2
- 10-09-2013, 11:54 PM #3
- By Lekoq Grande in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 102Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:34 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:07 PM
- By wayne106 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:07 PM
- By LondonGman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:44 PM
- By browetally in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:25 AM