View Poll Results: CyanogenMod or the Samsung Stock Firmware? What is the best Android ROM for Tabs?
- 2. You may not vote on this poll
Official Stock Firmware
CyanogenMod or the Samsung Stock Firmware? What is the best Android ROM for Tabs?
I have tried CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, Pacman and many other ROMs on my galaxy tab 2 7". CyanogenMod is light and fast. I like it. But the official stock ROM is more pleasing and easy to use. Have many features that I need. Its really hard to choose!
- 10-10-2013, 10:34 AM #2
Re: CyanogenMod or the Samsung Stock Firmware? What is the best Android ROM for Tabs?
I hated CM on my Tab 2. Loved Slim.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 11-07-2013, 07:53 AM #3
- By still1 in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:39 PM
- By superjoe95 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:10 PM
- By bakerman1 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:10 PM
- By Shpetim Blakqori in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 08:35 PM
- By DLNtheReal23 in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 08:07 PM