- 7 Posts
autoupdating of everything on my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 How to stop
Its updating stuff I dont even use and since jellybean update I close processes, mind you I only run fb and messanger but it says sometimes all the way up to 51 processes closed...what is that about.Im not totally computer literate but this seems very suspicious...any ideas?
- 10-27-2013, 08:34 PM #2
Re: autoupdating of everything on my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 How to stop
Go to the PLAY STORE. In the top right corner see three vertical dots. Tap on the three dots and you get a drop down menu. Tap on the top choice AUTO-UPDATE. Set to DISABLE. This will turn OFF auto updates!
- By brentallennelson in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 03:34 PM
- By dukerboy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:33 AM
- By indignantgirl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:30 AM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:13 PM
- By olues in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:53 PM