- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - Shuts down
My samsung galaxy tab 2 was working fine 2 days ago i had been listeningh to music and taking pictures eventually the charge ran out and it shut down like normal so i left it to charge over night thinking tomorrow it will be charged the next day came and i looked at my screen and it had the black screen and greenish yellowish charger saying it was fully charged however when i tried to turn on my device it would not turn on i kept trying and eventually i stuck a pin through the little hole next to where you put your earphones in and the device came on it loaded up and when i looked at the charge it said 0% charge i left it to charge but when i came back to it the screen had shut down and was back to the same screen where it said fully charged but then it wouldnt turn on so i got the pin and stuck it through the little hole and AGAIN it said 0% charge and switched off.
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEE ASAP
Last edited by Syriah Siley; 11-04-2013 at 11:10 AM.
- By Terrill Kincaid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:48 PM
- By richard hodge in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:23 PM
- By ttrain68 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:23 PM
- By TXGTOU in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:09 PM
- By jospav in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:05 PM