- 2 Posts
RED X while trying to charge my TAb 2
I have 2 galaxy Tab 2 10.1 since the latest update a few weeks ago my battery will only charge while it is powered OFF. if i try to charge it while plugged in i get a RED X on the battery and it shows discharging in the settings.
My wife's does not do this so i tried her cable and plug and it still does the same thing.
i have tried all the tricks you read on the internet with no help. i think it is a software thing as i was fine before the update. ( Note it said not complete the first update and it re installed again and all worked)
- 11-08-2013, 11:15 PM #2
- 7,940 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By sleepy_dad in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 113Last Post: Yesterday, 12:04 PM
- By Seungmook Lees in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2013, 01:57 AM
- By meyerweb in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:40 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:15 PM
- By maximal in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:14 PM