- 1 Posts
Galaxy tab 2.0 with 4.2.2 Android - No Bluetooth
When will we see an upgrade to Android 4.3 to hopefully fix the known Bluetooth bug that shuts off device connections? I have a test meter that I use with this tablet and now I am not able to receive critical voltage data for a piece of equipment.
- 11-13-2013, 11:03 AM #2
- 11-16-2013, 11:38 PM #3
Re: Galaxy tab 2.0 with 4.2.2 Android - No Bluetooth
You can always root and flash a custom ROM.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
- 11-19-2013, 07:00 AM #4
- By bobbyhawk in forum Google TVReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:23 PM
- By YragTtocs in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:36 PM
- By CrazyOkie in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2013, 12:13 PM
- By d.moss in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:24 AM
- By marcalot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2013, 09:28 AM