Tablet 2 (7.0) Won't Show Up In My Computer

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I HAVE: SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
MODEL: GT-P3113 | GT-P3113ZWFCC | ID: A3LGTP3113

PROBLEM: The device doesn't show in my computer anymore, via USB cable.
I haven't tried changing the USB cable, still waiting for the new cable to arrive.
It started when the tablet would only charge for 2 seconds, while being OFF, then blink off. I fixed that problem, but then, now when I plug it to the computer, it doesn't show up in 'My Computer'.

I tried looking up some information, but none really was connected to my problem.
When I plugged in my USB cable, connecting my computer and tablet, my tablet doesn't show a 'USB Connected' notification, nor does my computer notify any new device being installed nor does it prompt an 'Autoplay' window like how it would when you plug in a USB drive.
Help?

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
RESTART your Tab-2, Try a different Cable, Try a different USB port, try a different computer! If all of that fails you may have to do a FACTORY RESET!
Let us know how this works out!

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
RESTART your Tab-2, Try a different Cable, Try a different USB port, try a different computer! If all of that fails you may have to do a FACTORY RESET!
Let us know how this works out!

I have tried all that you suggested except trying with a different cable, as it has not arrived yet.
Even after a factory reset, the issue persists.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If your phone is showing that it connected to USB at all when you go to settings it will allow you to toggle that where the USB is shown, if that makes any sense.

Optimus G Pro

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12