1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy tab 2 no responding

My Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 tablet will not respond to anything. It was working fine but I think it died overnight but I'm not sure. It now will not charge, no indicator light showing its charging, no battery on screen, nada. I checked the usb adapter (using the originals that came with it, always have) by attaching my phone charger to it and it works fine, but I do not have a way to check the charging cable. Are there any other suggestions I can try to get this tablet to respond? I am buying a new cable for it today, but it has to ship...

Global Posts
    13,824 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: samsung galaxy tab 2 no responding

Quote Originally Posted by katasper View Post
    My Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 tablet will not respond to anything. It was working fine but I think it died overnight but I'm not sure. It now will not charge, no indicator light showing its charging, no battery on screen, nada. I checked the usb adapter (using the originals that came with it, always have) by attaching my phone charger to it and it works fine, but I do not have a way to check the charging cable. Are there any other suggestions I can try to get this tablet to respond? I am buying a new cable for it today, but it has to ship...
    Welcome to the forums.
    Other than a different cable, there is nothing I can think of. Hope you get it soon, and let it charge for a few hours without trying to turn it on.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    630 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.2.2 Tablet/4.3 Phone

Default Re: samsung galaxy tab 2 no responding

Quote Originally Posted by katasper View Post
    Now here's something that I've run into with my tablet. It won't charge if I do not use one from Samsung. I used a generic charger with the tablet and it wouldn't charge with it. When I replaced the generic charger with the Samsung charger, the tablet charged up like a charm.

Let me know what you find out on this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Cindy
    ---------------------------
    My Android Wallpapers Site
    http://cindysandroidwallpapers.wordpress.com/